Countdown to Unemployment

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

8 Random Facts

Manky from oldbookbag tagged me for 8 More Random Facts About Me. I find myself to be generally uninteresting, so I'm going to try to squeeze my brain to find something that people will be interested to know.

1. I still watch The Real World. I was a teenager when this show started, so you can figure out how old that makes me. I just can't tear myself away from all the high drama of pretty people in tiny clothes.

2. I hate hard boiled eggs. They make me want to vomit. If one ends up in my mouth, I will spit it out, so don't get too close.

3. I typically only cry at movies or TV shows. I uncontrollably sobbed in the theater during "Million Dollar Baby" and I couldn't even catch my breath while I heaved at the season finale of "Six Feet Under". Tell me bad news and I'm like a rock.

4. I drove home so drunk once that I turned on my turn signal when I was stopped at a railroad crossing. I guess driving on the tracks made sense.

5. Someone once left salt and pepper shakers on the roof of my car while I was inside McDonalds. I took them home and put them on my kitchen table.

6. My father's second wife could totally beat me up. She could also beat up Mike Tyson, Hulk Hogan, and L.L. Cool J. She's that butch.

7. I'm afraid to pick up cats and dogs. It grosses me out to feel their tiny little bones. It also grosses me out when they lick people on the mouth. I would have to sterilize my mouth if one ever did that to me.

8. I wish I could go on the World Series of Pop Culture (VH1 all this week at 9). I totally do better than some of the contestants, but I don't know 2 other people who are as nerdy about pop culture as I am.

There you have it. Am I interesting? Do you care? I'm supposed to tag 8 people, but I don't know anyone else who has blogs. So if you see this and you like it, feel free to steal it. I'd just appreciate a shout out on your blog. Leave a comment and I'll come read yours.

5 comments:

Ma T said...

#2. Hard boiled eggs are nasty. They're like eating rubber bands.

#7. Yes!!! I feel exactly the same way about picking up animals. And that smooching stuff? Do you know where most pet mouths have been!!

Trish Ess said...

Inter-species saliva exchanges are just nasty.

I've already been tagged for the 8 things meme, but if you want to come read just for the hell of it - and to say you know someone with a blog - you're more than welcome to. :)

Simply Bananas said...

I enjoyed reading that, especially the part about the salt and pepper shakers, I have a matching set, also from McDonalds.

Anonymous said...

Oh booger, she tagged me too, but I forgot! So glad I visited your blog...lol!

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

banner