Countdown to Unemployment

Monday, July 2, 2007

Plantar Warts and Extra Pounds

If you ever wondered what physically happens to a person when they find out they are going to be unemployed soon, wonder no longer. Since learning that I will be losing my job, I:
  • Got a plantar wart on my foot. Yes, this could be from anythings. I work out and sweat a lot, but stress is also a factor. I blame my employer for my mangled foot.
  • Eat lots of candy. Rolos and tootsie rolls have become my new best friends
  • Drive myself crazy on whether or not I answered the "what are your weaknesses" questions I'm inevitably asked at each interview. Should I say I'm sometimes overly passionate (read bitchy), or freakishly organized (read Obsessive Compulsive Disorder)
  • Have ridiculously loud road rage. My middle finger will end up staying extended if I carry on like this for too long.
  • Cannot stay away from reality TV. Flavor of Love Charm School. Really??? It's so nice to know that others are more fucked up then I am.
  • Peruse job listing sites six times a day. You never know if one may pop up ten minutes after you first visited. I have to be the first application they receive.
Should you ever end up in my position, you now know what will happen to you. Hope this helped. By the way, if you get a plantar wart, don't waste your time at the doctor's office because they'll just tell you to get the over the counter stuff. $60 bucks for that advice.

No comments:

banner